Friday, June 27, 2008

Herp Supplies

I've been raising reptiles for about fifteen years. It has been quite an interesting hobby. I've had turtles, iguanas, monitors and geckos. Presently I have bearded dragons, ball pythons, frilled dragons and a tegu. Caring for all of these critters has become time consuming but it is something I enjoy. It also was getting expensive. When I found a reptile supply store that carried everything I had been buying at pet stores but cheaper I started saving a lot of money. Now I order just about all of my supplies from this store.

3 comments:

pet care tips said...

I am found of reptile taming in home but i am not well to know about how to care of reptiles, when i read your post is quite informative for me please keep on updating and let me know when ever you post new for reptile care information.

Snakeman said...

We do reptile education as a "day job, but believe that free dissemination of information is best.
To that end, I've put online most of my major papers on reptile keeping for general public access.
The web address for the site with over 150 papers is linked here at: reptile information. I hope this helps you.
ALL THE BEST
Snakeman Raymond Hoser. Australia.

Joe said...

Ever since becoming a reptile owner, I’ve purchased almost all of my supplies from Cages By Design. I’ve bought a reptile cage, leopard gecko cage, snake cage and numerous other accessories from this company. I have to say, I think they’re the best of the best. I’ve never been disappointed. I’ve looked at other reptile enclosures from different manufacturers and the material seemed to be cheap & shoddy. The reptile enclosures fromCages By Design are well-made from sturdy material and are highly attractive. That says a lot to me.